Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Truth About Lying-It's Called Poker

The Game of Poker Is A Game For Liars
Jessep(Jack Nicholson) You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them

Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth. We use words like All-In, Stone Cold Nuts, Semi-Bluff...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very economic freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a copy of Hotel Anyware’s The Sex of Poker or read a post from Ed Reif's blog. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

No comments:

Post a Comment